What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a contact form.
When ordering or registering on adelaidecityoptometrist.com.au, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. However, you may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalise your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2. To improve our website. Based on the information and feedback we receive from you, we continually strive to improve the offerings on adelaidecityoptometrist.com.au.
3. To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4. To process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
6. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing or sign up may be used to send you information and updates regarding your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, and related product or service information. At any time, you are able to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. Details on unsubscribing are included at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your web browser, if you allow. They enable sites or service provider systems to recognise your browser, and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include third party services and associated links on our website. These sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this website. The information we obtain from Google Analytics helps us understand user needs so that we can offer a better user-experience.
Online Private Policy Only
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact us.